Friday 12 July 2013

Starbucks Coffee Template

Here is the template for my Starbucks plushie. :')

You will have to print out the template onto normal cartridge paper, and then print the Starbucks label onto photo paper as I explained in the tutorial.


I would really love to see if you guys make one of these! You can post a picture on my facebook wall (search TammyHallam on facebook) make a video response on youtube, or tag me in a picture on instagram (@therealtammyy) ^__^

Remember that you can resize the template on MS word or any picture editing software, if you want to make your plushie bigger or smaller than the one I made.


Template:





















Label:




















Here is how mine turned out:


2 comments:

  1. One more thing. could you make a creepypasta plushie like masky?Maybe a Chibi?Thanks!

    ReplyDelete